ALL COMMENTS ON THIS SITE ARE MODERATED. INTELLIGENT DIALOGUE WELCOMED.

Friday, April 18, 2008

So Sweet

Okay, so I'm writing my life story. . .and not because I'm dying. . .not yet anyway. But when I started thinking about it I might not remember half the stuff Ican remember now- later -so, I am gathering my thoughts into a collection of memoirs for my son to read some day. Or maybe for a Lifetime movie . . .I'm weighing all my options. Ha ha! Yes, I am definitely touching on how I came to be so insane.

Anyway, all this reflection (I just finished 1980) got me to thinking and I figured the perfect Flashback Friday was my 1983 theme song. . . NE, baby! Nobody does it better!

No comments:

Friday, April 18, 2008

So Sweet

Okay, so I'm writing my life story. . .and not because I'm dying. . .not yet anyway. But when I started thinking about it I might not remember half the stuff Ican remember now- later -so, I am gathering my thoughts into a collection of memoirs for my son to read some day. Or maybe for a Lifetime movie . . .I'm weighing all my options. Ha ha! Yes, I am definitely touching on how I came to be so insane.

Anyway, all this reflection (I just finished 1980) got me to thinking and I figured the perfect Flashback Friday was my 1983 theme song. . . NE, baby! Nobody does it better!

No comments: